Sunday, December 5, 2010

More Extended Service!

**If you're participating in the Holiday Video Contest, please comment on the post right below this!**

I've known about this for a while, but am just getting around to tell you lovely blog readers now - I was chosen to lead one of MOVE's (Mobilization of Volunteer Efforts) Extended Service Trips this winter! Myself and my fearless student leader Evan and I will be taking our group to Baltimore, MD to work with a variety of organizations through Catholic Charities of Baltimore

I am so excited for this opportunity - my two service trips (one to David, KY and the other to the Dominican Republic) were absolutely crucial to my experience at Saint Michael's and I am very much looking forward to facilitating that experience for a group of current students. We'll be heading out on January 8th and have a full day free where we are planning to go to Washington DC and then will do a full week of service.

I'll keep you updated!

Mike the Angel loves service!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katherine Arabatzis
greeksoccagal101@aim.com