Sunday, January 11, 2009

And it begins...

...the beginning of the end. I'm officially back at SMC for my final semester - it feels pretty weird! As I was driving back tonight it really hit me that it was the last time that I would begin a new semester here at SMC. Don't get me wrong, I'm SUPER excited to graduate and try my hand at the real world, but I'm also apprehensive about leaving a place that I've truly come to love over the past four years...

I have the makings of a great semester coming up; awesome classes (Fiction Writing II, Feature Writing: Magazines, Editorial Internship at EatingWell Media Group, African Drumming and Advanced Dance), another semester with my great roommates (we welcomed our new roommate, Becky, today because Gil graduated in December), lots of great Cultural Pass shows (David Newmann Dance this Friday and the Vermont Youth Orchestra's Video Games Live on Saturday!), skiing, my trip to the Dominican Republic and fun with friends, both old and (hopefully!) new.

I'm ready!!

No comments: