Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Early T-Day!!

Last night was Thanksgiving Dinner in our dining hall - I have been looking forward to it for the ENTIRE semester! My roommates and I replaced our family dinner this week with a trip to Alliot (our dining hall) for the special occasion! We had a full turkey day feast of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, delicious homemade bread, amazing desserts and other options too - we had SO much fun and stayed until Alliot closed down at 8PM!

Thanksgiving dinner in Alliot is something that I have looked forward to every year for all four years - practically everyone (including seniors who don't spend a ton of time in Alliot) comes to the dining hall to enjoy the special dinner - I am sad to say that it was my last SMC Thanksgiving dinner, but it was definitely the best one yet!

No comments: