Monday, November 19, 2012

Whoa.

It's been months. I apologize. Life has been all over the place since I last wrote, so I'll tell the story in pictures...

I was accepted to Hogwarts! No, just kidding. I traveled to Florida to cover some Admissions events for our office and my good friend Amy met me there. We took a day to explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios - it was a dream come true!!

I ran a 5K in the Mile High City (Denver, CO) during the National Association of College Admission Counseling Conference in October...here I am with my boss, Jacki!

I went to 3 Broadway shows in one weekend, including Book of Mormon (my all time Bucket List Broadway show) with my friends Mallory and Ashley (both of whom also work in the higher ed/admissions world!)

Emily and I ran our first 10K (The Middlebury Turkey Trot and Gobble Wobble) in Middlebury, VT in the middle of November.

Best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: