Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh the Places You'll Go...

My last post focused on the fun activities on the books for this summer in Burlington, but I also have a variety of travel planned for the rest of the summer. Here are a few of the highlights!

1. Bridgewater Corners, VT - Not your typical Vermont hotbed, but my good friends Mallory and Andrew relocated to this rural town in central Vermont near Killington last summer. This weekend they are hosting a 4th of July/summer party with their families and a variety of different SMC friends. I'm looking forward to it!

2. New York City - one of my favorite places on earth...and I'll be visiting yet again next weekend! This time it will be with my mom and my sister, Emily, as well as our good family friends Linda and Brittany. We've got a hotel booked in Manhattan, are planning to see a show and will help Brittany move into her new apartment in Queens on Sunday. It will be a great trip!

3. Old Orchard Beach, ME - my family's annual summer vacation to Maine will be happening yet again this summer. I'm looking forward to time on the beach with lots of relaxation!

Do you have any big summer plans?

No comments: