Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Here are a few pictures of our annual Thanksgiving celebration:
The annual Pratt Family Christmas picture!

My family with my grandparents
As always, we had my whole family over to my house for Thanksgiving dinner this year. Even though the food and company is the same every year, as we all grow up, things definitely feel different. Instead of laughing as my grandpa fell asleep, I found myself sleeping on the floor while watching Elf with the non-football crowd. Instead of talking about elementary school with my cousins, we chatted about college. Instead of rattling off a list of classes to my aunts and uncles, I was telling them about my job.
My life has changed drastically since last year, and I am really thankful for all of the opportunities and challenges. Best wishes for a happy, healthy holiday season!

No comments: