Saturday, May 16, 2009

Congrats SMC Class of 2009!

I'm officially a college graduate! I can't believe that this chapter of my life is now closing - it truly feels like my parents were just dropping me off to begin my freshman year! I got a lot of great pictures from graduation day, so instead of giving you a written play-by-play, I'll show you in pictures!
Me and my parents at Baccalaureate, the day before graduation
Friends before graduation
I did it!
Me and Conor, one of the admissions counselors
Me with Jason and Erin, the staff members that I went to the DR with
Me with Professor Will Marquess, my favorite professor - I had him four times, plus he was my internship advisor!
The members of the DR group that found each other during the big reception after graduation - I'm going to miss these guys!!

No comments: