Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cultural Pass

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may remember my post last year about the SMC Cultural Pass...basically, by paying $30, all SMC students can go to almost all of the shows put on at the Flynn Theater each year. The theater is down in Burlington, just a short drive or (free) bus ride from campus. I took advantage of the pass last year and saw three shows, and stepped it up this year by ordering tickes for 13 shows!! How incredible!

Last Tuesday I went to the Soweto Gospel Choir show at the Flynn. It was a really great show; wonderful music and dancing! Some of my upcoming shows include the Vermont Youth Orchestra in Video Games Live, Hubbard Street Dance, Cirque Eloise, National Acrobats of China, Pilobolus and the Russian National Ballet Theater. I am so happy that SMC values the performances at the Flynn and makes them accessible to students - what a great way to spend an evening!
----------------
Now playing: The Allman Brothers Band - Melissa
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colin.nygren@gmail.com