Saturday, December 20, 2008

Congrats EA I Accepted Students!

All of the students who applied Early Action I to SMC have received/will be receiving their decision very soon! For those of you who are prospective students/prospective parents who worked hard to apply to SMC EA I, congratualtions on all of your hard work!

Students who are accepted at the EA I deadline will be receiving an invitation to join "KnightSpace," an online community of prospective (accepted) SMC students. This is a great way for accepted students to meet one another and discuss the whirlwind that is their senior year - if you are an accepted student, join KnightSpace when you receive the invitation! I am on there as are the rest of the bloggers - we are available to answer questions etc...Request me as a friend when you join, I'd love to hear from you!!

No comments: