Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Days...

I officially started my position as an Admission Counselor on Monday - and I couldn't be happier! I've been spending time meeting with a variety of people on campus so that I can be updated on what is going on in a variety of different departments.

Yesterday I met with Moise St. Louis, the Director of Multicultural Student Affairs. The meeting that I had with him was such a great representation of life at Saint Michael's. I had always known who Mo was, but I had never really officially met him - so, of course, we introduced ourselves to one another and shook hands at the beginning of our meeting. However, after our 30 minute conversation, we parted ways with a hug. This is such a St. Mike's thing - treating everyone like family. There is just something extra special about the community here at St. Mike's and I am thrilled to be back here full time!

No comments: